[Zope-dev] Zope2 porting failure in Products

ranjith kannikara ranjithkannikara at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 02:40:32 EDT 2008

Hi all,

During the porting of Zope2 I have now stuck with a failure in the
module Products. in the file..
/home/user-name/ztrunk25/lib/python/Products/Five/browser/tests/aqlegacy.py
 in line no: 96   assert self.aq_base == self

the comparison results True in python2.4 but the same
comparison yeilds the result False in python2.5

A similar problem was there in the module Acquisition which we could
manage to get fixed by making change in the file_Acquisition.c

I hope the code for this assert (used in line "assert self.aq_base ==
self" ) is defined for zope and can be fixed with not so much effort.
Can any one suggest where why these different versions are showing two results.
Or the file or code segment that does this assertion .