[Zope-dev] Re: import error in python2.6

Bristow Thankachan bristow.thankachan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 08:04:03 EDT 2008

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to run the module ImplPython in python2.6 to check
for syntax errors. Or is there any other means by which I can correct the
import error of the module ImplPython? The error message is as follows:-

Running tests at level 1
/home/zope/ztrunk26/lib/python/zope/schema/_field.py:24: DeprecationWarning:
the sets module is deprecated
  from sets import Set as SetType
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./test.py", line 117, in <module>
sys.exit(testrunner.run(defaults))
  File "/home/zope/ztrunk26/lib/python/zope/testing/testrunner.py", line
932, in run
failed = not run_with_options(options)
  File "/home/zope/ztrunk26/lib/python/zope/testing/testrunner.py", line
1040, in run_with_options
tests_by_layer_name = find_tests(options, found_suites)
  File "/home/zope/ztrunk26/lib/python/zope/testing/testrunner.py", line
1615, in find_tests
for suite in found_suites:
  File "/home/zope/ztrunk26/lib/python/zope/testing/testrunner.py", line
1654, in find_suites
for fpath, package in find_test_files(options):
  File "/home/zope/ztrunk26/lib/python/zope/testing/testrunner.py", line
1735, in find_test_files
for f, package in find_test_files_(options):
  File "/home/zope/ztrunk26/lib/python/zope/testing/testrunner.py", line
1763, in find_test_files_
for (p, package) in test_dirs(options, {}):
  File "/home/zope/ztrunk26/lib/python/zope/testing/testrunner.py", line
1818, in test_dirs
p = import_name(p)
  File "/home/zope/ztrunk26/lib/python/zope/testing/testrunner.py", line
1834, in import_name
__import__(name)
  File "/home/zope/ztrunk26/lib/python/AccessControl/__init__.py", line 17,
in <module>
from Implementation import setImplementation
  File "/home/zope/ztrunk26/lib/python/AccessControl/Implementation.py",
line 98, in <module>
setImplementation("C")
  File "/home/zope/ztrunk26/lib/python/AccessControl/Implementation.py",
line 51, in setImplementation
from AccessControl import ImplC as impl
  File "/home/zope/ztrunk26/lib/python/AccessControl/ImplC.py", line 29, in
<module>
from ImplPython import RestrictedDTML, SecurityManager, ZopeSecurityPolicy
ImportError: No module named ImplPython

regards

Bristow.