[Zope-dev] status of buildout.zope.org

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Jun 2 09:40:42 EDT 2008

Hi there,

So, what's the status of buildout.zope.org?

It's not up and running yet. What's holding it up? Can I do something to
help? (I won't actually do anything about the content or layout, but I
can talk to people if it's somehow blocked)

I mean, the initial site doesn't need to be much more work than, say,
asking Rene Dudfield for permission to reuse his recent blog entry and
dropping into some website with a reasonable layout, and then telling
people what to do if they want to add content.

http://renesd.blogspot.com/2008/05/buildout-tutorial-buildout-howto.html

There's plenty of good content on buildout available, just gather it and
put it into a single site.

Regards,

Martijn