[Zope-dev] buildout failures

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Sat Jun 14 07:10:20 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 11:20:20PM +0300, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 07:44:32PM +0100, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> > How many of these do we need? zope-dev is almost unreadable at the
> > moment due to the number of buildout failure emails.
>
> I like buildbot emails.  Well, except for the ones that complain about
> svn.zope.org being down.
>
> If buildbot complaints bother other people, how about creating a
> separate list for them?

I thought I switched it off early enough when I remembered about the
svn.zope.org downtime, but it looks like I didn't.

That's exactly the behaviour I was afraid of.

I propose to keep it around for a few more days to see how it stabilizes. If
it jerks again, I'll switch off notifications until I get a change done that
avoids this behaviour.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com