[Zope-dev] Re: SQLAlchemy integration experiment

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Jun 17 13:12:07 EDT 2008

Hey Brian,

I've updated the code in svn to be in synch with our latest insights
concerning what IDatabase should look like.

Looks like the next area of interest for at least my use case will be a
way to set up engines. I'm one of those people that would at least like
to offer the option to configure the engine connection parameters
through a web UI. Hermann Himmelbauer sent me some code that might be
useful for that; I need to study it.

For your use case we're pretty far along though. Thanks for the feedback!

Regards,

Martijn