[Zope-dev] zope.sendmail Retry fixes and new state machine.

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Sun Mar 9 08:06:40 EDT 2008

These changes sound great.

I just looked for your checkins in the checkins list.  I didn't find
them.  If I recall correctly, this usually happens if the committer is
not subscribed to the list and has not been blessed by an admin to let
the messages through anyway.

So, if I'm right, it would be cool if these happened:

1) someone with admin privs on the checkins list released Matthew's
messages, and
2) either Matthew joined the checkins list or an admin blessed his
messages so they could come through anyway.

Gary