[Zope-dev] zope.sendmail Retry fixes and new state machine.

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Wed Mar 19 15:39:00 EDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 08:54:11PM -0400, Gary Poster wrote:
> I did a five-minute skim of the checkin but hope to look a bit more
> tomorrow.  Hopefully Marius, Benji, Albertas, or someone else who has
> actually done work on this package will take a look and chime in.

I intend to.  Actually, I feel the obligation to.  Sadly, the feeling of
obligation usually leads me to procrastinate and do something completely
different...

Marius Gedminas
--
The BeOS takes the best features from the major operating systems. It's got
the power and flexibility of Unix, the interface and ease of use of the MacOS,