[Zope-dev] Building / installing Zope on AIX 5.3

Marcello Bax marcello.bax at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 20:01:13 EDT 2008

Thank you for the help.
The unifiedInstaller from plone.org seems to have a Python package that
corrects this "stack size" issue.

After installing GNU versions of "tar", "make", "gcc" and "ln" on AIX-5.3, I
followed, step by step, the install.sh script from unifiedInstaller bundle
using bash shell. I continued progressing and correcting some small AIX
environment differences.
It worked very well. Many thanks to the Plone community and the
unifiedinstaller!

Marcello Bax
Paradigma.com.br