[Zope-dev] zope.interface compatibility question

Felix Schwarz felix.schwarz at web.de
Fri Mar 21 18:17:51 EDT 2008

I hope this is the right list for my question related to zope.interface:
I use some (non-zope) software which uses zope.interface (currently 3.0.1).
Now there is another software which needs a newer version of zope.interface.

Is the zope.interface library (3.4) backwards compatible with 3.0.1? Can I
expect that the old software will still work if I install the new library?

Thank you very much, sorry for bothering.
fs