[Zope-dev] Re: Zope Tests: 4 OK, 1 Failed

Benji York benji at zope.com
Tue Mar 25 21:34:36 EDT 2008

Benji York wrote:
> Tres Seaver wrote:
>> This looks somehow tied to the surgery you were doing yesterday on
>> zope.testbrowser:  can you check it out?

> I'll take a look at it some more this evening and see if I can figure
> out what's up.

The Zope 2 test failures don't look related to my recent work.  They're
most likely cause by Google doing something different.  I am currently
working on some major testbrowser refactorings that include removal of
that test, so hopefully this won't be an issue much longer.  In the mean
time, running the tests at a lower level (or with -t
'!over_the_wire.txt') will keep the offending test from running.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer