[Zope-dev] Re: Zope3 on Google AppEngine

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri May 23 15:20:26 EDT 2008

Hi Malthe. Perhaps I am wrong about the licensing situation. I guess its
a bit confusing since pypi indicates GPL and package ZPL. I guess I
should contact Kapil for clarification if I am interested in
experimenting here. Many thanks.

Regards,
David

     name="ore.alchemist",
     version="0.5.1",
     url="http://code.google.com/p/zope-alchemist",
     install_requires=['setuptools', 'transaction'],
     packages=find_packages('src', exclude=["*.tests"]),
     package_dir= {'':'src'},
     namespace_packages=['ore'],
     package_data = {
     '': ['*.txt', '*.zcml', '*.pt'],
     },
     zip_safe=False,
     author='Kapil Thangavelu',
     author_email='kapil.foss at gmail.com',
     description="""\
ore.alchemist contains an integration of sqlalchemy into the
Zope App server environment. It can be used with Zope2, Zope3 or
standalone.
""",
     license='ZPL',
     keywords="zope zope3",