[Zope-dev] [Fwd: Zope Tests: 4 OK, 2 Failed]

Tres Seaver tseaver at palladion.com
Sat Nov 29 10:41:33 EST 2008

Any chance you can get these worked out?  I looked at the Products.Five
tests today, with the following observations:

 - Not as many tests fail if I run '-s Products.Five' as when I run the
   whole set:  in particular, the first two in 'aqlegacy_ftest.txt'
  ('HTTPError', 'falcon.pt' not called) don't occur.

 - The next 'aqlegacy_ftest.txt' failure is because the content provider
   is not being acquisition wrapped.  The remaining failure is likely
   due to the same cause (it is on the following line).

 - All the failing tests in Products.Five come from code which relies
   on zope.testbrowser, via the Products.Five.testbrowser shim.

 - The first failing zope.testbrowser test (README.txt line 1162) seems
   to be due to a change somewhere which contradicts the comment just
   below the example:  "Here, the body is left in place because it isn't
   form data."

 - The testing requirements for zope.testbrowser itself are really
   snarled up:  it pulls in basically all of Zope3.