[Zope-dev] zope.testing 3.6.0 released

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Wed Oct 22 19:50:36 EDT 2008

Hi Benji, Adam

> Betreff: Re: [Zope-dev] zope.testing 3.6.0 released
>
> Hello Benji,
>
> I think we solved that problem at the Blackforest sprint in
> Freiburg with Roger. As I remember there are tests for that too.

Yes, we solved the issue that the coverage feature
was loaded after the import feature.
This was ending in none covered import lines and global
module variable (application-like code).

This was fixed in zope.testing
revision 90220:
- let the coverage feature start earlier then the find feature
- adjust test coverage test

and should be released in 3.5.5

Regards
Roger Ineichen