[Zope-dev] Publishing buildout [versions] blocks for releases

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:44:41 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

I've written a small Google App Engine application to help manage and
publish buildout configuration that provide a known good [versions] block.

I'm not sure this approach is good, and the application is not well
tested, but it may be of interest to some people here.

http://good-py.appspot.com
http://www.martinaspeli.net/articles/hello-good-py-a-known-good-versions-manager

The code's in the collective, so I welcome improvements. I think it is
at lest interesting using GAE for this type of thing, whether this
particular application is the approach or not.

Cheers,
Martin