[Zope-dev] KGS trunk without failures

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Aug 7 06:01:05 EDT 2009

Thanks Fabio and Wolfgang,

How to do you specify the projects to be tested?  Does every project
in versions get tested? If so, how do you specify versions for
projects that you don't want to run tests for but do want to fix the
version of.

(Note that I'm using more precise jargon: "project" rather than
"package".  In the Python world, the word "package" means a module
that is implemented as a directory rather than a file. A project is a
collection of software for which we create distributions. We should
generally be using the word "project" rather than "package".)

Jim

--
Jim Fulton