[Zope-dev] Proposal: zope.app.publisher refactoring

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Sat Aug 22 08:27:21 EDT 2009

Am 21.08.2009 um 21:06 schrieb Dan Korostelev:
[...]
> ILogin, ILogout from zope.app.publisher.interfaces.http - looks like
> these don't really mean anything and are used only in
> zope.app.security. I'd move them to zope.app.security even without BBB
> imports (not to make zope.app.publisher dependent on
> zope.app.security), but maybe I just don't know something about them?
> :)

z3c.layer.pagelet also uses these interfaces to re-implement login/
logout like zope.app.security but by using pagelets and viewlets.
So it would be nice to have a better place for these interfaces, so
z3c.layer.pagelet does not need to depend on zope.app.security.

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · software developer