[Zope-dev] the ZCA API decision

Thomas Lotze tl at gocept.com
Thu Dec 3 18:36:02 EST 2009

Gary Poster wrote:

> I don't know if too much experimentation is needed for this in particular.
>
> I would think we would want to follow the pattern of the adapter_hooks in
> zope.interface.interface, including the C optimizations.
>
> I would be comfortable with you leading the effort, in a shared branch, if
> that works for you.  You could specify what parts you wanted help on.
>
> Or would you prefer someone else to take charge?

I'd be happy to lead this effort, if you like to put it like that. I
wouldn't want to take it out of Martijn's hands, though, unless he's happy
with it as well, given that he's the one who started the discussion.

As for any technical questions, it's too late in the night over here now
for me to say anything serious, so I'll reply to that tomorrow.

--
Thomas