[Zope-dev] the ZCA API decision

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Dec 4 08:27:02 EST 2009

Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Martijn Faassen wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I think we've had enough discussion to make a decision.
>
> I'm a little worried that neither Stephan Richter, nor Jim Fulton have
> had much weight in on this. They seem like important stakeholders. :)

Stephan has chipped in on this discussion several time and my impression
is that he's okay with this.

As for Jim, I know in an earlier discussion last year or so that he was
all right with some work being done on this.

> I'd give them a week or so at least... this is deep stuff. ;)

I'd say proceed with the implementation on a branch right now. I would
imagine any objections could still be handled before merging the work.

Regards,

Martijn