[Zope-dev] z3c.sqlalchemy 1.0.11

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Thu Dec 10 09:46:39 EST 2009

Andreas Jung a écrit :
> Am 10.12.09 13:34, schrieb Christophe Combelles:
>> Hi,
>>
>> There is no tag for z3c.sqlalchemy 1.0.11
>>
>> http://svn.zope.org/z3c.sqlalchemy/tags/?rev=106375
>>
>> and the latest package on PyPI is 1.0.12. No other earlier versions.
>>

>> We have an application in production with z3c.sqlalchemy 1.0.11.
>
> 1.0.12 likely only a minor bugfix release. So go with this version.

We had actually no problem regenerating a package from the revision
corresponding to 1.0.11;  but our problem is to be able to regenerate a buildout
identical to what we have in production (ie with 1.0.11), with packages from
PyPI.  Version 1.0.11 is mentionned in the changelog, but does not exist
anywhere today.
We've done it with our internal PyPI mirror, but someone else might want to use
any version prior to 1.0.12, for example to reproduce some specific problem.

is it a problem to create a tag, and upload packages?