[Zope-dev] Possible Zope 2.12 regression - Five page templates use restrictedTraverse for TAL

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 03:41:32 EST 2009

On 13/12/09 10:52, Tres Seaver wrote:

> Doesn't smell like a regression to me:  the code there hasn't changed in
> a good long while.  Can you write a test case for it, so that we can
> test against earlier versions?

I'm almost completely sure that this was an issue ages ago, and slightly
less sure that you were the one to fix it in the end. :)

Google is failing me in trying to dig up the original mail or changeset,
though.

I'm struggling to understand the interplay between
Products.Five.browser.pagetemplatefile, zope.pagetemplate, zope.tal,
zope.tales, Products.PageTemplates, and OFS.Traversable, but I'm trying
to find a solution. I'll try to get a working test into Zope 2.12 too.

Martin