[Zope-dev] New release of zope.interface

Fabio Tranchitella kobold at kobold.it
Tue Dec 22 17:03:44 EST 2009

* 2009-12-22 22:54, Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> I'd rather see a new zope.testing release fixing the BBB foul, which is
> much less hassle.

Isn't the new release emitting a deprecation warning? In this case, I'd fix
zope.interface (and all the other packages).

> zope.interface has C extensions and thus a new release needs all the
> Windows binary eggs to be made again.

Not a big issue, I can prepare all the Window eggs if this is thee problem;
by the way, i checked out your releases (zope.schema, zope.location,
zope.configuration) and the source package is released as a zip file: is
there a policy for using tarballs for ZTK packages or it is okey to use zip
files, too?

Thanks,
Fabio