[Zope-dev] Avoid deprecation warnings in the testrunner

Fabio Tranchitella kobold at kobold.it
Thu Dec 24 02:26:17 EST 2009

* 2009-12-24 07:12, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> Yeah, that's fine by me. I see you did some ugly hacks to make it work
> like making doctest.py into directory, but I don't have a problem with
> that personally.

I've tested the whole ZTK KGS using the current zope.testing's trunk and
the only failing package was zope.minmax (already fixed in the trunk),
because it imported zope.testing and used zope.testing.doctest, which fails
now that doctest is a directory and not a file, as Lennnart pointed out.

I think we should now make a new release for zope.testing and, obviously,
zope.minmax. I don't have the rights on PyPI, can somebody help me (or add
me, kobold)?

Thanks,
Fabio