[Zope-dev] snakebite

Sebastien Douche sdouche at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 16:52:17 EST 2009

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 11:55, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> I think the Zope project counts as a "prominent Python project" and we
> have a lot of interesting code to test, so perhaps they'll let us in. :)
>
> Would people be interested in working on making use of this platform? We
> could use it for testing of a wide range of packages. Perhaps the ZODB
> would be an interesting package to start with. If so we should approach
> snakebite to see whether we can get on board.

Me and Cristophe Combelles (ccomb) are ok to integrate the "KGS team".
And we have alternates solutions if Snakebite reject Zope3 :
- AFPy (french python association) get a new server
- My company accept to help Zope project with a (non)dedicated server

Cheers

--
Sebastien Douche <sdouche at gmail.com>