[Zope-dev] Zope 3.5dev KGS

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Mon Feb 2 13:13:35 EST 2009

On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 12:38:07PM +0300, Dan Korostelev wrote:
> 2009/2/2 Christophe Combelles <ccomb at free.fr>:
> > Stephan Richter a écrit :
> >> Hi everyone,
> >>
> >> I have setup a KGS for Zope 3.5, so that people can test the development KGS.
> >>
> >> http://download.zope.org/zope3.5/
> >>
> >> I have updated all packages to the latest version available. I have not tested
> >> anything. I would like someone to setup a buildbot like at
> >>
> >> http://zope3.pov.lt/buildbot/
> >
> > Ok, Sebastien and I are going to setup the buildbot, we have a dedicated server
> > for that.
> >
> > Marius, could you help us start, by sending me your buildbot configuration?
>
> It's even better to have the buildbot configuration published so
> people could easily setup their copies :)

Here it is, again, to keep the discussion nicely self-contained in list
archives:

  http://zope3.pov.lt/master.cfg

Since 3.4 is probably not going to change much now that it's released
(though it would be nice to fix the remaining persistent build failures
on 32-bit buildslaves), I can probably just switch

  http://zope3.pov.lt/buildbot/

to run against the 3.5 KGS.

> BTW, it would be great to have buildbot for python 2.6, if we want to
> support it in 3.5. It was somewhat problematic for zope3.pov.lt, as
> there's old ubuntu versions on that servers, but if you are going to
> setup another one - may be you'll get py2.6 for that? ;-)

Windows build slaves would also be very nice to have, if anybody has
Windows and can spare the pain to figure out how to baby-sit it.

Marius Gedminas