[Zope-dev] Overhauling the Zope 2 presentation on zope.org

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Sun Feb 22 08:42:21 EST 2009

 hi andreas,
thank you very much for your efforts

> Concerning the look & feel: unless someone volunteers for taking over
> the responsibility for providing a Plone theme, I will step forward
> trying to coordinate this with the design efforts that are currently
> in progress for the relaunch of www.zope.de.

Assuming the consent of my colleagues (which I am sure to get) I would like to
offer cooperation with design of the new site.
such work should in any case be done on the base of what dzug is doing for the
dzug site.
I am sure we can take over responsibility at least during development. later
things might be reassigned.

robert