[Zope-dev] SVN: Zope/trunk/ Started on a more high-level `what's new` document

Hanno Schlichting hannosch at hannosch.eu
Tue Feb 24 15:50:47 EST 2009

Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Tuesday 24 February 2009, Hanno Schlichting wrote:
>> +This version of Zope2 is compatible with and is based on Zope 3.5.
>
> Zope 3.5 has not been released. ;-) In fact development has just started. What
> KGS version do you guys use?

This one:

http://download.zope.org/zope3.5/3.5dev/versions.cfg copied locally into
Zope2 SVN trunk on 2009-02-08 the last time.

Plus a couple of manual updates to packages as per:
http://svn.zope.org/Zope/trunk/versions-zope2.cfg?rev=96902&view=markup

Zope 2.11 included Zope 3.4, now its time for 3.5 (which we need for
Python 2.5 / 2.6 support anyways).

We are still in early alpha here. By the time we move on to beta, 3.5
will hopefully have stabilized a bit.

Hanno