[Zope-dev] Zope.pipeline proposal

Dan Korostelev nadako at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 07:27:40 EST 2009

2009/2/25 Shane Hathaway <shane at hathawaymix.org>:
> Hi all,
>
> I've put up a draft of a zope.pipeline proposal:
>
> http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/ZopePipeline
>
> The proposal is intended to explain my thoughts on the subject more
> thoroughly.

I like the idea, as it definetely cleans up request processing and
publication related things in Zope, so if you'll manage to keep full
backward compatibility, a strong +1 on that. :) The pipeline way makes
request processing process much more pluggable and componentized.

Also, how easy is to integrate existing non-zopeish WSGI middlewares
into the zope.pipeline? Like some resource injectors or XHTML slimmers
and so on. It would be really great to be able to do that with single
ZCML directive.

--
WBR, Dan Korostelev