[Zope-dev] zope.app.keyreference, zope.app.intid and zope.app.catalog

Dan Korostelev nadako at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 07:11:44 EST 2009

2009/1/31 Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com>:
> WRT the ZODB issues: I've started working on a 'touch' tool for ZODB
> that analyzes (pickle-based) storages for class references which are
> missing in your code base and (if all class references exist) can touch
> all objects that reference classes from indirect imports.

Yeah, I saw some commits on that thing. Looking forward for it to be developed!

> Just a note: Martijn and I are currently trying to stabilize the zope.*
> trunks to get releases out. I think we should try to avoid stepping on
> each others toes here.

Well, I chose packages that are kind of separated from most of "zope
the application" packages, because there aren't many packages that
depend on either zope.app.catalog or zope.app.intid/keyreference. So I
think we can do that work at the same time. However, it may be better
to wait for zope.container to be released before starting working on
intid and catalog?

--
WBR, Dan Korostelev