[Zope-dev] zope.app.keyreference, zope.app.intid and zope.app.catalog

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sat Jan 31 07:34:39 EST 2009

Hey,

Dan Korostelev wrote:
> Well, I chose packages that are kind of separated from most of "zope
> the application" packages, because there aren't many packages that
> depend on either zope.app.catalog or zope.app.intid/keyreference. So I
> think we can do that work at the same time. However, it may be better
> to wait for zope.container to be released before starting working on
> intid and catalog?

I think it's fine to start the work, but on a branch if you want to
check in, or if you want to check into their trunks, please wait until
we let you know we're done (later today).

We're going to do a lot of releases today as we touched a lot of
packages and without releases many buildouts are currently broken
(unless you basically put all the Zope 3 packages on the 'develop' line,
which is what z3c.recipe.compattest can do for you, more or less, by
creating test runners).

Anyway, so please do your work by all means, but it'd be helpful if you
could not touch their trunks for the time being.

Regards,

Martijn