[Zope-dev] Manuel Beta

Sebastien Douche sdouche at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:59:07 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 15:00, Benji York <benji at zope.com> wrote:

> I've just released the first beta of Manuel, my next-generation
> doctest project.

Hmm, very interesting, thank you to sharing wth us!

> Manuel is available from PyPI (http://pypi.python.org/pypi/manuel)
> with docs, details, and examples at
> http://packages.python.org/manuel/.
>
> I'm interested in any feedback and/or questions you may have be it
> technical, documentation, or "marketing" (i.e., how do I describe what
> Manuel does and what benefits it has).

1. good idea for manuel.isolation, because it's for us a the main lack
of doctests. But why this functionality is in a "documentation"
package?

2. we use intensely z3c.testsetup[1], can you explain how use manuel with it?

[1] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/z3c.testsetup

--
Sebastien Douche <sdouche at gmail.com>