[Zope-dev] zope.sendmail dependencies

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Fri Jun 26 10:25:53 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-26 at 08:36 +0200, Fabio Tranchitella wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it looks like zope.sendmail should depend on transaction (because that's
> what it is using, importing it) and not on the full ZODB3.

Right and that's been changed in March already on the trunk. Looks like
another release is due, but I can see that using zope.sendmail with
older versions of ZODB won't work then anymore (as it would bring but
not announce the availability of the transaction package and installing
both in parallel will not work).

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com