[Zope-dev] the Zope Framework project

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 07:27:17 EST 2009

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 13:04, Roger Ineichen <dev at projekt01.ch> wrote:
> You can also call this anticipation the oposit of participation

:)

> The big questions now is, do we like to merge this good things
> back to the zope core or do we like to stay with different
> packages because we can't find an agreement what we like
> to do.

Just to be completely clear: I do absolutely think we should merge as
much goodness back as possible. I also agree with everything Martijn
Faassen said. Except, I do not think a steering group is necessary to
achieve these goals, and that in fact there is a significant risk that
is ends up hindering them.

"I thought I could organize freedom. How Scandinavian of me" --Björk: Hunter.

--
Lennart Regebro: Pythonista, Barista, Notsotrista.
http://regebro.wordpress.com/