[Zope-dev] the Zope Framework project

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Tue Mar 3 10:35:19 EST 2009

On Tuesday 03 March 2009, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> The irony is that the proposed solution, organized leadership, is
> going to suffer the same fate as the aforementioned ideas. Everyone is
> putting in their oar, +1s and -1s are flying right, left and centre,
> and this idea is either going to die, or Martijn will have to push it
> through and implement it. No one else seems enthusiastic enough to
> make this happen outright, there is no clear direction.

I had the same sentiment while reading the thread, which is why I am mostly
staying out of it.

Just in case it is not clear from my previous responses, I agree with
Martijn's analysis and I am in favor of Martijns proposal and will help him
as much as I can to get it implemented. I will gladly work on the proposed
KGS split, keep doing Zope Framework and Zope 3 App server releases, and
serve on the steering group.

We got to try something and I think this is a good and honest attempt.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter