[Zope-dev] Python3 and attribute annotations.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 08:10:34 EDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 08:10, Dan Korostelev <nadako at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I said before, even if python itself won't add __annotations__ to
> some callable objects, this thing may be done by third-party tools.

Ah, I have would expected that to go on __call__ but you are right,
that probably doens't make any sense, they should be on the object in
that case.

In any case, __whatever__ is nowadays wrong, and we might want to
think about moving to something else. I personally don't like
_z_whatever, but _whatever_ is to similar to __whatever__ and
__whatever also has implications, and _whatever isn't magic enough, so
unless we can think of something better... :)

The it's the question if we want to start moving before going over to
Python 3 or after.

--
Lennart Regebro: Pythonista, Barista, Notsotrista.
http://regebro.wordpress.com/