[Zope-dev] zc.relationship - can't pickle module objects

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:21:08 EDT 2009

Hi Gary,

Thanks for being so helpful!

>> What's the difference between 1.1.1 and 2.0dev on pypi?
>
> I intended that 1.1.1 would simply make the absolutely minimal changes
> necessary for you to be able to use the 1.1 branch.  It would not have
> any of the 2.x changes at all.

But we're saying that 2.0dev is a very different beast to the trunk that
could eventually become 2.0, right? 2.0dev doesn't have a zc.relation
dependency, for example.

I'm not sure what else there may be in 2.0dev that's useful, of course.

I think we need to hear from Alec on what makes most sense for
plone.relations. I care pretty much only about the plone.relations API,
so I'm sure either of your three options could work. However, I have no
idea how hard it'd be in practice to move closer to zc.relation.

Martin