[Zope-dev] trying out the buildout-based Zope 2.12...

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 17:34:43 EDT 2009

Paul Winkler wrote:
>> I'm not using easy_install, I'm using buildout...
>>
>> (yeah, I know buildout uses easy_install, but...)
>
> One possibility: try using http://pypi.python.org/pypi/gp.recipe.pip ?

I need to be totally upfront about this:

I'm interested in finding out why something that *should* work is
broken. I worry that there's something not quite right in buildout
that's causing that, and that's something I'd like to fix...

I'm NOT interested in working around the problem, specifically by trying
out weird'n'whacky recipes...

Chris