[Zope-dev] A note on the PyCon Program committee.

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Tue Nov 3 14:13:29 EST 2009

So were any Zope talks/tutorials accepted?

FWIW, Tres had a BFG talk accepted, and Carlos had a BFG talk and a BFG
tutorial accepted.  I proposed a talk about profiling that didn't make it.

The TG guys had one talk accepted.

Not sure about Pylons.

I assume Django had a bunch, but I don't know for sure.

- C