[Zope-dev] make zope.component.registry.Components inherit from dict?

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Tue Nov 24 03:12:16 EST 2009

On 2009-11-24 05:57, Martin Aspeli wrote:
> I whole-heartedly agree, and I think it's important that we use the
> momentum behind BFG (and other consumers of the ZTK) to drive the ZTK
> forward. Anything else would be stupid.

I don't think BFG can be considered to be a 'consumer of the ZTK'. It
uses the ZCA (and zope.i18n currently), but that's about it. The ZTK as
it currently is implies a whole lot of Zopisms that BFG does not
subscribe to.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net>   It is simple to make things.