[Zope-dev] zope.filerepresentation release

Martin Aspeli optilude+lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 06:13:28 EDT 2009

Hi,

Following an earlier discussion on this list, I've made changes to
zope.filerepresentation to incorporate two new interfaces, IRawReadFile
and IRawWriteFile. These allow file representation adapters which behave
like Python standard library 'file' objects. This in turn allows
implementation of efficient reading/writing or large files (without
of file representation adapters in contexts that expect a standard file.

The changes are 100% backwards compatible: they merely add two interfaces.

I'd very much like a release of this. :)

Would anyone mind making a 3.5.1 release, or else give me PyPI rights so
that I can do it myself.

Cheers,
Martin