[Zope-dev] Proposal: cleaning up the content-type story

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 11:32:30 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Thomas Lotze <tl at gocept.com> wrote:
> OTOH, even with good usability I'd rather not have rights for packages I'm
> not interested in, just to be able to deny responsibility if anything goes
> wrong with one of them.

It's entirely reasonable for maintainers to have rights for the
packages they work on.

My objection was to learning about large numbers of packages when
someone handed me rights to them on PyPI.  Not *exactly* the case
here, but I firmly stand against wildly spraying permissions where
they're not wanted.

  -Fred