[Zope-dev] allow-picked-versions=false in ztk.cfg?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Oct 8 11:25:32 EDT 2009

Martin Aspeli wrote:

>> Right, sorry, I must've been tired when I read this. In my mind, I read
>> it as "disallow-picked-versions = false". :)
>
> No, I'm not crazy after all. The thread is about *removing*
> "allow-picked-versions=false" i.e. allowing versions to be picked. I
> don't not hate those double negatives, dammit.

We're talking about moving it from ztk.cfg to buildout.cfg. ztk.cfg
should pin versions and that's it. It shouldn't have any other policy,
whether it's disallow-picked-versions or dumppickedversions.

People who want to see which versions got picked *in their own projects*
  (using ztk.cfg or not) can use the dumppickedversions story.

Regards,

Martijn