[Zope-dev] zope.site.hooks

Thomas Lotze tl at gocept.com
Mon Oct 19 04:11:51 EDT 2009

After having been sick for a week I'm back on track now...

Fabio Tranchitella wrote:

> I want to bring the test coverage for zope.component.zcml and
> zope.component.security to 100% before asking to merge it back to the
> trunk.

I'd like to tackle the move of zope.site.hooks to zope.component this
week. While I'm sure that that wouldn't conflict with your work, I would
prefer releasing both refactorings at once as they both involve using the
new scheme of conditional zope.security imports. Do you suppose you could
get your branch finished and merged this week? If not, I'd be willing to
help you with it.

--
Thomas