[Zope-dev] zope3 shutdown isn't a proper shutdown?

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 10:16:46 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have the bad feeling (still need to investigate further) that when
running zope3 with WSGI and paster the shutdown is not a proper
shutdown but a real hard kill/terminate process. On win32 and *nix
too. I remember vaguely that with zserver it wasn't like this.

That means e.g. the FileStorage index is not written -- that means it
has to be redone on each startup, what costs time.
Or transactions killed in the middle of doing something.

Anyone out there noticed the same? Even better question: how to nicely
stop a WSGI/paster Z3 server (without ZMI ServerControl)

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                          mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
Positive attitude makes all the difference in the world