[Zope-dev] [Checkins] SVN: zope.app.security/trunk/ keep trunk version at 0. Update changes

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 09:35:34 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 8:53 AM, Martijn Faassen <faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> So, could you please follow this policy for ZTK packages in SVN?

I suspect it would help if packages that are part of the ZTK have that
indicated somewhere convenient, like near where the version number is
specified in the setup.py file.  Possibly with a link to the ZTK
release policies.

When making changes, we're often considering the relevant packages in
isolation or in the context of our own applications, so a pointer to
additional policies that apply is helpful.

  -Fred