[Zope-dev] Python versions supported by the ZTK

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 03:22:47 EDT 2009

Hello Thomas,

If you're thinking of testing the ZTK KGS packages, there shall be
buildbots for that soon running tests on the
(supported OSs x supported Python versions) matrix.

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
Man is an able creature, but he has made 32,600,000 laws and hasn't yet improved on the Ten Commandments.