[Zope-dev] "Comply with repository policy" ?

yuppie y.2010 at wcm-solutions.de
Fri Apr 9 11:31:53 EDT 2010

Hi!

Tres Seaver wrote:
> yuppie wrote:
>> Tres Seaver wrote:
>> So depending on a layout difference (line break or not) it produces
>> copyright headers with different content.
>>
>> Doesn't make any sense to me, but the people I already asked don't care.
>
> The "All Rights Reserved" is a little senseless, since the following
> language turns around and says that the files are covered by the ZPL.

I'm not opposed to removing that phrase. What I don't like is the fact
that it is removed randomly based on a bug in a script that is made for
a different purpose.

I think a change like that should be based on an official policy change,
including new coding style guidelines:
http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/codingstyle/python-style.html#license-statement-module-docstring

Cheers,

	Yuppie