[Zope-dev] Incoming buildbots alerts for ZTK 1.0dev and Bluebream

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 04:38:01 EDT 2010

Hello Christian,

Monday, April 12, 2010, 9:28:00 AM, you wrote:

CT> One of my feature wishes (and pet peeves) for the zope.testing runner
CT> was to monitor file creation and missing deletion and maybe sandboxing.

CT> Christian

Tinkering about this, what about doing
os.environ['tmp'] = os.environ['tmp'] + '/' + somerandom
run the tests
check for anything left in os.environ['tmp']

With some luck os.environ should be passed to subprocesses.

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
There's no point in burying the hatchet if you're going to put up a marker on the site.