[Zope-dev] Launchpad gardening

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 11:41:56 EDT 2010

Thanks Tres and Sidnei,

My questions were intended to go to the list anyway.

Can we take a branch from the launchpad mirror and bind it back
directly at svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/ to commit?

For instance, say I'm reviewing a bugfix proposed by someone that
doesn't currently have access to svn.zope.org but added a
merge-proposal to lp, can I branch it, bind it to
svn+ssh://svn.zope.org and then commit?

Wouldn't it be nice if it was possible?

Cheers,

Leo