[Zope-dev] [Checkins] SVN: zope.dublincore/trunk/ Renamed the ``zope.app.dublincore.*`` permissions to ``zope.dublincore.*`.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 03:00:45 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 00:14, Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> wrote:
> Maybe the short-term fix would be to add a shim package (reviving
> 'zope.app.dublincore', maybe) whose only job in life is to make those
> permissions loadable.  Maybe the package ships with some code to help
> write the evolve script, or something.

This seems to be the correct way to me, if possible.

(How many letters I used to say +1. Why did I do that? It might be
some sort of existential crisis. Or it's just early in the morning and
I'm still half asleep. )
--
Lennart Regebro: http://regebro.wordpress.com/
Python 3 Porting: http://python-incompatibility.googlecode.com/