[Zope-dev] ZTK & Friends Bug Day 19th May 2010

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Wed Apr 28 21:09:51 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 2:55 AM, Charlie Clark
<charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu> wrote:
> Baiju kindly offered to set up Wiki for those planning to take part so
> everyone has an idea of who'll be taking part and what they're planning to
> work on. Knowing other people are working specifically on bug fixes makes
> it easier when asking for help.

http://wiki.zope.org/ztk
http://wiki.zope.org/ztk/BugDays

I have copied the previous BugDay page from here:
http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/BugDay20100424
to there:
http://wiki.zope.org/ztk/BugDay20100424

Actually there was no consensus on the name of wiki.
But I felt "ztk" is fine, please let me know if any issues.

Regards,
Baiju M